Monday, September 22, 2008

Sundarijal Again

Once again i got an opportunity to go through Sundarijal. I suddenly met my school friend Rajkumar Rawal in old bus park. He and his friend from Global College were in the bus to go to SundariJal . All the Friends Anup, Krishna, Sailesh, Devi, Ash, Gopal, Thameaswor and my school friend Raj Kumar well come me in their team to attend the dry picnic. It is nice of them that they never disturbed me in the aim of taking the beautiful shots of sundarijal. Thanks friends of Global College M.B.S 1st year Batch , i really enjoyed the company.
i would like to share some of the beautiful and exciting photos here.










My Students Of Photojournalism/Photography from different Colleges of Kathmandu

My students of Photohraphy/Photojournalism from Jana Maitri College-2009 in Practical Visit

Kingfisher

Acrobatic of Nepali Children