Friday, August 15, 2008

Beautiful Sparrows Teasing Me during Exam Preparation

"Punishment was to capture them in my camera"
" mother's love"

My exam of M.A 1st year was running during last June and July. I was preparing my exam in my room in Kathmandu. My concentration was on the books and class notes of Mass Communication and Journalism, thinking that I should pass the exam any how
Into the ocean of colours
Just out side the window of my room there is a kitchen garden cultivated by the land lord. There are different vegetation and among this vegetation corn (maize, makai in Nepali) was growing in the majority of the total land of about 15 meter squares. Birds often play and make concert through their melody, sparrow is one of the bird in this show. Because of the maize plantation it was like a small jungle for sparrow.

I was hearing the concert of sparrow time again in my room and my concentration on the book was breaking frequently. I always well-come the opportunity to capture any moments Because of my passion in photography/photojournalism. I thought it is a great moment to capture these beautiful sparrows although it was my exam period. So when ever they were disturbing me I was continuing to punish them by capturing their beautiful moments in my camera through the window. I thought why not to share this beautiful moments of sparrow with other, for this I planning a photo exhibition of these sparrow in my university as soon I will get help on the developing and framing. Here are some of the beautiful snaps of sparrows teasing me during my exam periods.

Angry


Hidden


Wondering


Posing



Please do not shot- Afraid

Who is this taking my photo? Confused


Entangled



. Relaxing

No comments:

My Students Of Photojournalism/Photography from different Colleges of Kathmandu

My students of Photohraphy/Photojournalism from Jana Maitri College-2009 in Practical Visit

Kingfisher

Acrobatic of Nepali Children