Monday, July 20, 2009

Painting abstract nature with camera and light

While learning photography, I learned that photography is painting with light but with the help of camera. Normally it is taught that you should focus your subject sharply through the lens and should not also shake your camera to avoid the blurred image. Some times when we break the rule, we discover different approach with new expression. Here in these photos I have broken the rule of sharp focus and camera shake to express abstract expression of nature. All these photos are of a flower plant that I took with defocused lens, camera shake and fast zoom in and out. Each time the abstract images give different play of colors with different movements



Here ,I have followed the definition of photography "painting with light but with the help of camera" In my perspective these images are beautiful because they consist of play of lights and colors for visual pleasure and the abstract expression of natural flowering plant letting the viewer to imagine thousand words. In fact I would like to say these images abstract painting of nature with the help of light and camera. It is just a different way of expression, the rest is for you to comment……………………………….



















































































































.
















No comments:

My Students Of Photojournalism/Photography from different Colleges of Kathmandu

My students of Photohraphy/Photojournalism from Jana Maitri College-2009 in Practical Visit

Kingfisher

Acrobatic of Nepali Children