Monday, July 13, 2009

Sun Flower and Sunset at Mobile Tower

Today, I took two shots that i was waiting to take since a long time. I am learning that patience is the most essential thing in photography. I was waiting the blooming of this sun flower since one month when it was planted at my office ICIMOD, where i am working as an intern. Today i can't help to capture it in my memory and in camera's memory too. And concerning the shot with mobile phone tower, i took many shots of sunset with this mobile tower before. Every time there was some thing missing in the shot , and i didn't knew what it was. With this shot, today, i realized that it was human being that i was missing in the previous shots.

3 comments:

Nabin Baral said...

Yes I did It at Last!!!!

testing stuff here said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nabin Baral said...

Thanks I will do it soon

My Students Of Photojournalism/Photography from different Colleges of Kathmandu

My students of Photohraphy/Photojournalism from Jana Maitri College-2009 in Practical Visit

Kingfisher

Acrobatic of Nepali Children